A Dothan woman was injured while escaping a fire that gutted her mobile home.
The blaze off North Park Avenue was reported around 9:15 yesterday (Wednesday) morning.
One end of the mobile home was engulfed in flames.
A woman inside broke her arm when she grabbed her child and jumped out a window to escape.
Fire officials say the fire apparently began in the kitchen area, possibly by something left cooking on the stove.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.