A Dothan woman and her family are homeless after an early morning fire on Monday.
A fire this close to Christmas is difficult for anybody, but this is the second time that Dorothy Chambers has lost everything in a fire within days of Christmas.
Investigators say the fire was caused by an overloaded extension cord and that the house was a total loss.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.