Holiday cookies that may contain pieces of glass have been recalled by Archway Cookies.
The Ohio-based company said in a statement that it was voluntarily recalling a limited quantity of its ten-ounce packages of Archway Holiday Cashew Nougat Cookies.
The cookies were sold nationwide.
Archway says the glass could cause injury if ingested.
Only the holiday cookies with the following 2005 dates have been recalled: February 2nd, 28th, and 29th; and March 3rd, 4th, 5th and 24th. The product code, which can be found on the right-hand side of the package, is two-seven-five-zero-zero-zero-two-zero-five-four.
No serious injuries or illnesses have been reported, but Archway is asking customers to not eat the cookies and return them for a full refund.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.