Men shocked while working on power pole

By  | 

NAPLES, Fla. (AP) Two men working on a power pole were hospitalized after being shocked in Florida.

The Naples Daily News reports that the men were injured Thursday. North Collier Fire Control and Rescue District says both men were alive when they were taken to a North Naples hospital.

Officials weren't immediately saying what led up to the injuries. It wasn't clear what company the men worked for.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus