Rehobeth House Fire
A house in Rehobeth was destroyed in an early morning fire.
The Rehobeth Volunteer Fire Department responded to call of a house fire at 2 a.m. Friday morning.
The family and their pet dog was home at the time and was able to get out safely.
The Wiregrass Chapter of the Red Cross as also there.
They are currently providing clothing and housing to the family.
Susan Holmes of the Red Cross says the dog alerted the family to the fire.
She doesn't believe the house had any smoke detectors.
Copyright © 2014 Gray MidAmerica TV Interactive Media, LLC.